New World Order Painting [An Attempted Explanation]
1. First off, a Mason boy standing up front with his feet heeled to a 90degree angle, common in freemason ritual, suggesting a corner of the highly regarded pyramid.
2. Men in suits to his left discussing the future of the boy (boy perhaps representing a “new generation”?
3. Top left, stairway to the heavens, a representation of Jacob’s ladder, commonly misconceived as a religious parallel, it is quite the opposite. Eternal truth and knowledge is held by the corrupt elite in which there is a price to pay. (bow to Satan)
4. Lady in robe (peasant clothes) is dangled on a string to suggest she is only a puppet which is easy influenced in thought and action. Puppet strings controlled by an ominous black moon eclipsing the Golden sun to suggest that enlightenment is yet STILL shrouded beneath darkness… Woman trapped inside a transparent cube, never to think “outside” the box. Box is floating and never grounded in order to suspend thoughts in constant state of obedience.
5. Pyramid to provide an unsuspecting backdrop, oversee all and provide yet another stairway to truth and knowledge. THE Ultimate Symbol within Elitest control.
6. Burning bush represents ritual and the nearing of the 33rd degree, whose members are said to be nearing the burning bush. (contact with God, as suggested by the old testament) It is my belief that this actually represents the complete opposite, that which is Satan, a demon wolf dressed in angelic sheep’s clothes.
7. Red Carpet to signify the rolling out of the New World Order into this “new Generation”, young, naive and easy to manipulate? —with Sao Davis Landazuri.